Our self-service terminal can be connected to electronic platforms of weighbridges with up to 8 load cells of 350 Ω. The indicator is made with a 4-line alphanumeric LCD display with the possibility of displaying other reference data in addition to the weight. Possibility to print feedback tags through the integrated thermal roll printer. The use of this indicator is useful for self-service functions, for the management of weighbridges without operator intervention.
The terminal is equipped with a Test Certificate for use as a weighing system module in combination with other components approved according to the Welmec guides. It is also equipped with an EC Type Approval Certificate in accordance with the requirements of the EN-45501 standard
Main technical features:
• Stainless steel container
• 20 x 4 backlit alphanumeric LCD display on the operator side.
• 20 x 4 backlit alphanumeric LCD display on User side.
• PC keyboard input for coin mechanism programming.
• Reader in Euro coins and tokens.
• IButton or magnetic badge reader.
• Coin return or scale zeroing device.
• Thermal printer unit integrated in the container.
• N ° 4 RS 232/422/485 serial outputs.
• 24 bit sigma-delta A / D converter
• Keyboard configurable calibration and set-up
• Max 10,000e multi-field / multi-division version
• Mains power supply via adapter from 100 to 240 Vac 47-63 Hz / 7.5 Vdc.
• Internal buffer battery
• Operating temperature from –10 ° C to + 40 ° C
• Degree of protection IP 54
The main functions of the software are:
Weight display, tariff programming (11 programmable), customer identification via ibutton or badge, weighed and total ticket printing, weigh type setting (normal - note tare entry / exit, payment type setting (monthly, deducted credit and without charge), weighing zeroing, traffic light management, weighing management (max 2000 mem.), Personal Computer Management (Software download - loading / unloading archives - loading / unloading Weights - loading / unloading setup)