Our numerical terminal can be connected to all electronic weighing platforms up to 8 350 Ω load cells, both analog and digital.
The indicator is equipped with 2 luminous displays for weight and tare indication.
Possibility of printing through the external tag printer, or directly from a computer through the adoption of our management software.
The terminal is equipped with a Test Certificate for use as a weighing system module in combination with other components approved according to the Welmec guides. It is also equipped with an EC Type Approval Certificate in accordance with the requirements of the EN-45501 standard
Main technical features:
• ABS container in table version
• 7-segment display, 7 red 21 mm digits for weight display
• 7-segment display, 7 red 13 mm digits for tare display
• N. 8 LED indicators
• N.4 RS 232/422/485 serial outputs
• 24 bit sigma-delta A / D converter
• Keyboard configurable calibration and set-up
• Max 10,000e multi-field / multi-division version
• Power supply: 7.5 Vdc through adapter from 100 to 240 Vac 47-63 Hz.
• Internal buffer battery
• 4 IN / 4 OUT I / O management
• PC keyboard input
• Operating temperature from –10 ° C to + 40 ° C
• Degree of protection IP 54
• Possible installation of external tag printer
The main functions of the software are:
Zeroing, acquisition, display and tare block, storage of 10 tares, display of 1/10 division, weighing iron, piece counter, serial channel configuration, product code setting, single printing, printing of totals and totals by code, set-point management, clock .