Our stainless steel graphic alphanumeric terminal with integrated tag printer can be connected to electronic platforms of weighbridges up to 8 load cells of 350 Ω. The indicator is made with a large, easy-to-read graphic display and an extended keyboard divided into operational functions. The integrated printer allows the printing of weight data and other general data.
The terminal is equipped with a Test Certificate for use as a weighing system module in combination with other components approved according to the Welmec guides. It is also equipped with an EC Type Approval Certificate in accordance with the requirements of the EN-45501 standard
Main technical features:
• Stainless steel container
• Backlit graphic display
• Membrane keyboard with tactile keys and sound signaling
• Integrated tag printer
• N.4 RS 232/422/485 serial outputs
• 24 bit sigma-delta A / D converter
• Keyboard configurable calibration and set-up
• Max 10,000e multi-field / multi-division version
• Power supply: 7.5 Vdc through adapter from 100 to 240 Vac 47-63 Hz.
• Internal buffer battery
• 4 IN / 4 OUT I / O management
• PC keyboard input
• Operating temperature from –10 ° C to + 40 ° C
• Degree of protection IP 54
• Management of two platforms A or B or A + B
The main functions of the software are:
Language selection, Password, Code Archive Management (max 2000 codes), Weights Management (max 800 weighs), Stored Tare Management (max 400 stored), Means Management in transit (max 200 in transit), Weighing Types (entry weighing / weighing output / weighing with known tare, Prints (Plus-LX300-TM 295 printer management), Personal Computer Management (Software download - archive loading / unloading - Weighing weighing - print format loading / unloading, setup loading / unloading), Maxidisplay management, Card format (from PC with SIPIUTIL), Entry / Exit conditions programming, I / O management, Fiscal memory.