TEMO PESE offers the verification service every three years on the following weighing instruments:
- Laboratory scales
- Price computing scales
- Platform scales for industrial use
Companies using metric tools in commercial transactions should require periodic testing of measuring instruments which consists in the maintenance over time of their metrological reliability and integrity of the seals.
The instrument requires periodic verification metric in the following cases:
1) Expiry of the period of validity of the previous inspection (3 years)
2) Following the order of adjustment and / or repair that resulted in the removal of seals including electronic;
3) Within 60 days from the first use of an instrument if it is not already provided by the manufacturers of the mark applied metrics that have been awarded the grant compliance metrology.
Authorised persons conducting the audit periodically to all reported cases are:
- Chambers of Commerce
- The laboratories accredited by the Chambers of Commerce or belonging to them